Happy new year, everyone! 2015 starts awesome! We’ve got two great releases for you. First, a new theme: Aurora, and it comes with something completely new - it’s the first theme built with the revolutionary Widgetkit 2! The next generation of our beloved toolkit is built freshly from the ground up and based on a new concept. With Widgetkit 2 you are able to display your widget anywhere on your website by just using shortcodes. We are preparing a blog post to give you all details about the new stuff in Widgetkit 2 — so be excited!
Aurora provides a special sidebar layout position where we've published the main menu. It can also be set to be fixed in its position. The Sidebar width can be modified from 15% to 50%. In some of our styles the sidebar layout position features background images, which can optionally be fixed. In addition, we provide a subtle parallax scrolling effect for the images.
As mentioned above, Aurora is the first theme which applies Widgetkit 2. We have also added a Bonus Grid Widget for Aurora. The grid features a nice overlay caption effect for image elements in grid items. Just select "Above" or "Below" the title to align media and it will work automatically.
- Optionally fixed Sidebar Layout
- Subtle parallax background effect
- Ripple effect for buttons and navigations
- Section divider and additional layout positions
- Show/ Hide page title in WordPress
- 6 pre-built style variations
- Easy customizer and LESS integration
- Based on UIkit and Warp framework
- Woocommerce support
- Widgetkit 2 Grid bonus widget