Today we are happy and proud to present our new family member: say hello to UIkit! After months of developing and testing we are ready to introduce this lightweight and modular front-end framework. UIkit powers the Warp 7 framework and all our new themes starting with Nano3. Check out the features..
- Modular and extendable components
- Consistent and conflict-free naming conventions
- Responsive and mobile-first
- Developed in LESS
- Extendable with themes
- 2 themes to get you started
- Real-time customizer
- Responsive, fluid and nestable grid
- Off-canvas navigations
- Navs, dropdowns, modals, buttons and much much more
- Supports RTL out of the box
- Comprehensive documentation
- And much more...
And the best thing about it? UIkit is completely MIT licensed, meaning that you can use it free for all your personal or commercial projects, without any restrictions. It's hosted on GitHub and open for everyone to contribute.