[Official] YOOtheme Pro 1.3 Discussion
We just released YOOtheme Pro 1.3 with some great new features:
- New layout library for page
- New UIkit default style
- German translation for front- and backend
- Reworked Panel and Grid element
- New height options for sections
- and much more ...
Here is the blog post to learn more about it.
This thread is dedicated to discuss the new features and report any issues regarding this update.
- stacked center split layout not split anymore: Fixed in 1.3.1 (@impactdesign)
- YOOtheme Pro doesn't work in the browser after update: Please clear the cache (@azya)
Not 1.3 related
@michael.anlauf This is not 1.3 related. You need to set the section option Transparent Header to None. Please open a new thread for more help.
@paul.lemmens Thanks for your feedback. Dynamic module positions are high on our todo list. Please take a look at our wish list thread. The widget assignment to pages is available in the Widget tab in the theme settings if you use the official WordPress plugin Jetpack. Click the button Visibility. Please open a new thread regarding the anonymous functions and describe your issue.