[Official] YOOtheme Pro 1.9 Discussion
We just released YOOtheme Pro 1.9 with some great new features:
- New lightbox and modal options (gallery, overlay, image and modal elements)
- New section title and vertical alignment options for sections
- Enhanced overlay and gallery element (Min-height, hover image, mixed image orientations)
- New option to center the toolbar
- Improved link picker which allows file picking, too
- Child theme can overwrite more template files, e.g. index.php and offline.php
- Child theme loads custom elements from builder/ directory
- Child theme loads custom module from config.php
- and much more ...
Here is the blog post to learn more about it.
This thread is dedicated to discuss the new features and report any issues regarding this update.
No confirmed issues, yet.
How to report issues here
Always create an new question for your issue. Then post an answer here with a short description and a link to the thread with your issue.
@paul.lemmens Allow different styles for multi-sites is on the Todo list (High priority) now.
@paul.lemmens Which issues do you have regarding the module positions? We solved all issues in Pro 1.7 with the new builder module which basically is a way to create dynamically sections with module positions on the fly. Here is a discussion thread with detailed solutions and we also created a comprehensive documentation for the builder module.
@paul.lemmens Have you really took a look at the builder module and the position element? You can use the builder to build top and bottom module layouts where you just place module positions. Once you created your module layout you don't have to go back into the builder because all you placed within the builder are module positions. And once you created your module position layout you can publish modules directly on the positions.