URGENT !!! Zoo comment bug reveals email address of person leaving a comment to 3rd parties
we have tested this across several computers and have always ended up with the same worrying result. If one person enters a comment with their email address than the next time another other person loading the form on an entirely different computer will see the email adress of the person that last commented pre-filled as the default info in the form fields
Example, I had a colleague leave a comment via her computer and reloaded the form on my computer once the comment was sent by her. I than had HER email address as the pre-filled default text in the submission form on my computer.
At first I thought this may have to do with me being logged in as an administrator ( through a regulat back-end log in ) but the same thing happens when I use two separate browers and am NOT logged in .
I tested this several times and this is what happens:
1) I post a commet with email address and Name A in Firefox, than I open the same page in Chrome
2) I post a comment in Chrome with name and Email address B
3) I reload the page in Firefox and all of a sudden the email adress B given in Bhrome is prefilled in the form fields in Firefox
4) I post another comment in Firefox with Name and Email address C
5) I reload the page in Chrome and low and behold email adress C entered in Firefox is now prefilled in the form filed in chrome
just to be clear her this also happened across SEPARTAE COMPUTERS OWNED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES !
at this stage it apperas that upon reloading when a new comment was posted each visitor to our site will see the email address of the person last commenting before them pre-filled in the form field ? !